Nieve by Cocoknits
Nieve is a boxy, cabled pullover with some flattering details worked into the pattern; ribbed sleeves to slim the arms, a split hem and longer back to slim the hipline and fitted shoulders with a deep U-neckline to flatter the upper body. She’s almost seamless with just two little seams at the top of each shoulder. Fun to knit and easy to wear!
- SKILLS NEEDED: General knitting skills.
- SIZES: small (medium, large, xl, xxl)
- FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
- Bust: 35 (40, 45, 50, 55)"
- Length at center Back: 23 (24, 25, 26.25, 27.5)"
- Length at center Front: 20.5 (21.5, 22.5, 23.75, 25)"
- YARN OPTIONS: 1200 (1280, 1400, 1600, 1700) yds any dk to light worsted yarn that gets gauge
- US 7 circ approx 2" shorter than finished bust circumference for body
- US 7 dpn orlonger circ for Magic Loop for sleeves
- Change needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- GAUGE: 18 sts and 30 rows = 4" in moss st