Maker's Clips -by CocoKnits
This product is sold out
These flexible silicone Maker's Clips are a simple way to keep all sorts of items where you need them. They have magnets embedded at each end to cling to themselves or any steel surface.
Hold a pen or pencil on your MAKER'S BOARD or PROJECT PORTFOLIO, organize circular needle cords, anchor a ROW COUNTER on your pattern, keep stitch markers at the ready, or tame charging cords. You'll be surprised how often they come in handy!
How to use-
- Wrap around item(s) and allow ends to stick together
- Ends will hold together through fabric or 15+ pages of paper
- Hold tools like pencils, cords, needles, and more
- Clip pattern pages together, or use as a bookmark
- Magnetically hold metal tools like STITCH MARKERS, TAPESTRY NEEDLES, STITCH FIXER, ROW COUNTER, etc.
- Clamp to thin, flat accessories like the PROJECT PORTFOLIO, KRAFT CADDY, or KRAFT BIN, or stick to metal surfaces like the MAKER'S BOARD.