Knitting 302: Entrelac
Brand Yarning for Ewe
Learn the secrets of entrelac knitting while you knit an adorable zippered pouch.
- Three 90-minute classes
- Class includes free pattern
- Techniques learned: entrelac, picking up stitches, decreases, increases
- Prerequisites: Casting on, basic decreases and increases, joining new yarn
- Materials needed: 90 yards each of 2 colors worsted-weight yarn, size 7 needles, 10" zipper, sewing needles, embroidery floss in color that matches either of the yarn colors.
- Yarn must be purchased from YFE.