Adriana by Cocoknits
Adriana is the more feminine sister of my unisex Adrian design. Adriana has the same crossover collar but is knit at a finer gauge, has a longer, A-line shape and a shallower armhole depth. This makes for a fun, lightweight layering piece that can be worn a few different ways. She is knitted seamless except for the top of the shoulder and Kitchener stitch grafts the collar at the back.
Gauge: 21 sts and approx 22 rows = 4" in St st.
Finished Measurements: small (medium, large, 1x, 2x, 3x)
- Bust: 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54)"
- Length at center Back: 27 (28, 29, 30, 31, 31)"
Materials Used: Yarn Options:
- 4 (4, 4, 5, 5, 6) hanks Habu Linen xs-55 (100% linen, 1.7 oz/370 yds; sample knitted in color 3 brick red, or
- 1200 (1300, 1480, 1600, 1750, 1850) yds lace-sport weight yarn that gets gauge
- US 6 circ (35" or longer are easiest to accomodate all sts)
Change needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge
Skill Level: General knitting skills plus Kitchener St.