Blue Sky Fibers Techno
Brand Blue Sky Fibers
A modern take on 1970’s neon and natural, the line includes groovy pop colors perfectly balanced with granola-lover neutrals. Modern technology makes TECHNO a feather-weight genius: baby alpaca is blown into a mesh tube of silk for really fast knitting with no splitting.
- Weight: Bulky
- Yardage: 120 yards (110 meters) per 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 3.0 to 5.0 sts = 1 inch
- Needle size: US 10½ - 6.5 mm
- Fibers: 68% Alpaca, 22% Silk, 10% Merino Wool
- Texture: Blown
- Care: Hand wash or dry clean. Wash in tepid water using a mild soap. Do not agitate or twist. Shape and dry flat on a towel. Store your little treasure neatly folded; after all, it may be a family heirloom.