Even though the name suggests it is a lace weight yarn and the label states lace weight as well, the mohair creates a significant halo, so the recommended stitch gauge is DK or even worsted, the recommended needles are US 5 - 7 (3.75-5.5 mm) for stockinette, so you should look for DK weight and higher weight patterns, not lace.
Care Instructions: Hand wash using a non-bleach, mild soap like our SOAK. Do not wring. Lay flat to dry.
- Weight: Lace
- Yardage: 250 yards (229 meters) per 50 grams (1.76 ounces)
- Gauge: 20.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle size: US 5 - 7 or 3.75 - 4.5mm
- Hook size: 3.75mm (F) - 5.5mm (I)
- Fibers: 49% Linen, 35% Mohair, 16% Nylon (Polyamide)
- Texture: 3-ply: 2 contrasting smooth strands +1 with halo