Feza Alp Natural
Finally! A heavy-weight textured yarn for those of us sensitive to wool and other animal fibers! Feza's Alp Natural combines lengths of different yarns handtied together and then dyed. Using a larger needle, you can make a lightweight top that's perfect for spring and summer. On a smaller needle, you can make a warm scarf full of exciting textures.
- Weight: Worsted
- Yardage: 231 yards (211 meters) per 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 16.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Needle size: US 6 - 9 or 4 - 5.5mm
- Fibers: 40% Other, 40% Cotton, 10% Silk, 10% Linen
- Texture: Mixed Content- Stranded Yarn