An accomplished hand-knitter for more than 25 years, Julie is the author of Knits That Breathe, A Head For Trouble: What To Knit While Catching Crooks, Chasing Clues, and Solving Murders (20 Hats and Adornments Inspired By Lady Detectives of the Roaring Twenties), and Brave New Knits: 26 Personalities and Projects From the Knitting Blogosphere. Her independent designs have been featured in Interweave Knits, Jane Austen Knits, Knitty, and Twist, as well as in the books Vampire Knits and More Knitting In The Sun.
Schedule of Events
- Friday, March 18
- 6 to 9pm: Air Conditioning Your Knitted Garments
- Saturday, March 19
- 10 am to 1 pm: Hat Flattery
- 2 pm to 5 pm: Brimming with Roaring Twenties Style
- 6 pm to 8 pm: Meet & Greet with Julie
- Sunday, March 20
- 10 am to 5 pm: Vintage Embellishments
Registration is now open!