Brand Aalta Yarn
Developed in Italy, Aalta Core is an intimate blend of premium wool and acrylic. This hand knitting yarn was created for knitters of all levels, from beginner to experienced. Aalta Core was fashioned with a ply that knits beautifully; it doesn’t split and the stitches are pure. The yarn has a soft feel while flowing through your fingers. Aalta Core is perfect for all projects calling for yarn that knits at 5 stitches per inch. It also makes a great gift, because projects made with Aalta Core are so easy to care for.
- Weight: Worsted
- Yardage: 196 yards (179 meters) per 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 4.5 to 5.0 sts = 1 inch
- Needle size: US 7 - 8 or 4.5 - 5mm
- Hook size: 5mm (H) - 5.5mm (I)
- Fibers: 70% Acrylic, 30% Wool
- Texture: plied
- Machine wash: yes
- Care: Once your project is completed, machine wash on gentle with a mild detergent. We suggest Tide Original. Avoid using any fabric softer. You can tumble dry your project on low heat.